by Heather Schmitt-Gonzalez / Tuesday, May 7, 2013
the RETURN of... The Summer of the Popsicle! #SummerOfThePopsicle
Due to popular demand, the Summer of the Popsicle is making its triumphant return! I'm so excited to know that so many others love those icy cold treats on a stick as much as I do. So many cool and delicious treats were shared last year, that I could not wait any longer to start filling up my freezer. Are you ready to break out those different sizes and shapes of molds and fill them fruity, creamy, smooth, and/or chunky variations of taste and texture?
This year's Summer of the Popsicle will be much the same as last year - drop by and share your treats all summer long (via the linky at the bottom of this post), but I will also be adding some fabulous new features!
Every week or so, I will be having a guest-popsicler, if you will. I love the thought of sharing the love by having a new person "holding the (popsicle) stick" each week!
I now declare the SUMMER OF THE POPSICLE 2 to be in full-swing!
- Add a link to your post (as many as you like) all "summer" long - now through the end of September 2013.
- New and old posts welcome.
- Feel free to share this post on social networks and/or your blog because one can never have too many popsicles (use this hashtag: #SummerOfThePopsicle).
- Link back to this post and/or grab a button and share the fun (not required to link up, but always appreciated).
Who's Holding the Stick:
- 5/29: Paula from Vintage Kitchen Notes - Graham Cracker Cinnamon Paletas
- 6/5: Sue from The view from Great Island - Striped Juice Popsicles
- 6/12: Vianney from Sweet Life - Paletas de Fresas con Crema
- 6/19: Deb from Kahakai Kitchen - Parsley-Lemonade Ice Pops
- 6/26: Yvette from Muy Bueno Cookbook - Peach-Coconut Paletas
- 7/3: Leslie from La Cocina de Leslie - Cheesecake Paletas
- 7/10: Bea from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen - Strawberry-Mint Popsicle
- 7/17: Kim from Stirring the Pot - Banana Fudge Bomb Pops
- 7/24: Mark from Javelin Warrior's Cookin w/ Luv - Cherry Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 7/31: Faith from An Edible Mosaic - Mocha Almond Fudgsicles
- 8/7: Brandy from Nutmeg Nanny - Grapefruit & Mint Boozesicles
- 8/14: Pam from Blueberries and Blessings - Blueberry Sweet Tea Pops
- 8/21: Alyssa from Everyday Maven - Triple Berry Ice Pops
- 8/28: Mary from Barefeet In The Kitchen - Turtle Cheesecake Popsicles
- 9/4: Jennie from The Messy Baker - Pumpkin Cheesecake Popsicles
- 9/18: Ericka from Nibbles & Feasts - Rompope Pops
Michiana-based food, drink, and travel writer with a fondness for garlic, freshly baked bread, stinky cheese, single malt Scotch, and Mexican food—who believes that immersing herself in different cultures one bite at a time is the best path to enlightenment.