by Heather Schmitt-Gonzalez / Friday, December 28, 2012
Hot Crab Dip
I want to remember what it was like to take time to smell the roses... or taste the crab, if you will. How about you? Do you have any goals set for yourself going into a new year? I don't like to call them resolutions. I mean, resolutions seem made to be broken. I prefer goals. Goals are attainable.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 Tbs. green onions, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
- ¾ tsp. Creole seasoning (like Tony's or Zatarains)
- 12 oz. lump crabmeat
- freshly ground black pepper
Michiana-based food, drink, and travel writer with a fondness for garlic, freshly baked bread, stinky cheese, single malt Scotch, and Mexican food—who believes that immersing herself in different cultures one bite at a time is the best path to enlightenment.