Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting
than tea & toast or coffee & cereal!
I'm excited to be hosting Breakfast Club this month, an event started by Helen of Fuss Free Flavours. As the host, I am able to choose the theme for the month, and I've picked Mexican (or Mexican-inspired)!
It's just that simple. Head into the kitchen and cook/bake up breakfast in the style of Mexico and then share share it right here.
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Link to THIS POST and to Helen's Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you'd like, tweet your post using #blogbreakfastclub @girlichef @fussfreeflavour
- Breakfast Club is always a bloghop, so feel free to grab the code at the end of the post and add it to your submitted post for the month.
The linky will remain open for the entire month - I can't wait to see what you come up with. The linky tool will stay open for the entire month of August. I will combine them all in one big round-up after the month is over. Looking for suggestions?
Breakfast Tacos, Burritos, Tostadas, Etc.
Chorizo con Huevos
Menudo (for the morning after a rough night)
Machaca con Huevos
Or go inspired & put a Mexican-twist on your favorite breakfast items (omelets, pancakes, hash, frittatas, fruit salad, smoothies, etc.) by including one or more ingredients like:
veggies: chiles (fresh or dried, roasted or raw), avocado
salsa or pico de gallo
fruits: mango, coconut, pineapple, papaya, guava, etc...