by Heather Schmitt-Gonzalez / Thursday, January 6, 2011
Announcing BREAD BAKING DAY #36: "CORN"y Breads!
- Bake some bread (yeasted or not, flat bread, sweet or savory, loaf, round) that includes CORN in ANY FORM.
- Post about it on your blog with a link back to THIS post (including a link to past BBD events at Kochtopf would be nice, also). Use of the logo is optional.
- You may submit as many breads as you'd like during the month, as long as they meet the criteria.
- Your recipe may be in any language, but an English version would be appreciated.
- If you don't have a blog, but would like to participate, please email me all of the pertinent information and you'll be included in the roundup.
- Email me your entries: girlichef (at) yahoo (dot) com and include:
~Your location (Country)
~Your blog's name and URL
~The name of your bread and the permalink to the specific post you're submitting
~Attach a photo of any size (or just give me permission to "pull" one from your post)
~Indicate BBD#36: Corny Breads in the subject line
- Deadline for submission is: February 1, 2011
Michiana-based food, drink, and travel writer with a fondness for garlic, freshly baked bread, stinky cheese, single malt Scotch, and Mexican food—who believes that immersing herself in different cultures one bite at a time is the best path to enlightenment.